Providing more than 100 embossing design patterns and over 50 color combinations to choose from, Margono Paper has housed the largest collections of colored paper in the world.
We specialize in offering OEM flexibility to match your custom orders with competitive pricing and premium quality. We take orders as low as 1 ton per color and gsm for minimum order quantities, in all kinds of sizes: reels, big sheets, cut sizes – matching your special requirements.
As a responsible manufacturer, we adhere to the highest industry standard. Our certifications include FSC, EN 71-3, SMETA/SEDEX Four Pillars, ISO 9001, and SVLK. These certificates demonstrate our commitment to the highest standards in sustainability, safety, and ethical business practices.
PT Margono Dian Graha has expanded its business to cover a wide coverage of markets across 5 continents around the world, establishing its reputation as the leading colored paper manufacturer in the world specialized for export. Our international market extents to over 50 major countries across 5 continents, including:
- Oceania: Australia, New Zealand, Vanuatu, Fiji Islands
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Greece, France, Italy, Netherland, Poland, Romania, Spain, Portugal, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Cyprus
- North America: Canada, United States, Mexico
- South America: Honduras, Colombia, Guatemala, Suriname, Peru, Uruguay, Chile
- Asia Pacific: China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, South Korea, Vietnam
- Middle East: Dubai, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Pakistan
- Africa: Zimbabwe, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Egypt
We are actively pursuing more opportunities to add-in new products and customers into our global network that is continuously expanding.